The rogue riddle 1026 has a hero

portagecreek

Ah, a hero appears and even on the first guess has moved into a solid second place behind Diana. I'll see if I can string them along before announcing that will indeed host the next RR.

Oddly only one person, ( Diane of course ) has solved my favorite of the jingles - #5 which was - as hinted an attempted pun on a Pun Off event:

Man from Sweden

We hanker to know

Told his SAAB story

On stage - in Austin

Won Puniest BLANK Show.

Since none of you got it, I feel obliged to tease it for more guesses.

The big clues are , Man, Sweden, Hanker, SAAB. Yes you read that right,of course, I am playing it by the book.