ROGUE RIDDLE number 1025 #RogueRiddle

gary hallock

ROGUE RIDDLE #1025 - A COVID CONVERSATION
GHOST LAUNCHED on Sunday, May 24, 2020 @ 10:25am (central)

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#
Submit all guesses directly to Diana M. Gruber <Dianamiscell@...>

Note: This riddle is being ghost posted on behalf of Diana Gruber, a long-time PUNY person who, for reason beyond explanation, is unable to post it her own self. She is still willing and able to field your guesses and respond via email, so let’s get past that and right down to her game. Just please try to remember to leave me out of it. - Gary

Hi Punsters!

I hope you are safe and well, in light of the virus (virus? It barely know us!) that is floating around out there.

I hope you're handling things well, wherever you are. (I'm in San Diego - SoCal distancing is not a problem here.)

Anyway, here is my riddle. It's not particulate-ly hard... but I hope you'll find it fun. Who knows - maybe it will go viral! - Diana M. Gruber

A COVID CONVERSATION

1) - A global organization is making new Coronavirus recommendations. Wanna know which? Owl tell you:
- BLANK, BLANK?

2) - A different government entity recommends sunflower pips as a cure, but I'm skeptical...
- Yeah, I told you they're a bit BLANK?!

3) - And if you don't wear a face covering, the police will invade your house during a costume party.
- Wow, I'm not sure which is worse: BLANK....?

4) - Research shows each time you don't wash your hands properly, a score of people will fall ill!
- Yeah, I heard about the 20-BLANK rule...

5) - They found out this virus is old - it dates back to the earliest Star Wars movies.
- You mean when Leia tried to seduce Solo? Yeah, I heard about this BLANK stuff.

6) - Last but not least, they're asking people to be aware of dangers beyond COVID. I mean, a sharp-ended tree trunk could fall on your head!
- Oh, that must be why they're trying so hard to BLANK the BLANK!

--
Gary (Immodest Moderator) Hallock, Leerless Feeder

Join main@puny.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.