Re: [footdoc_best_jokes] About the Pundemic....Groaners!!

gary hallock

In light of this bungled re-posting of forwarded content, I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that material sent to the PUNY list is presumed to be original pun-relevant content, authored by the person who actually sends it. Naturally, true originality is difficult to verify or properly recognize, so we have always been more-or-less on the honor system.

If, however, you find yourself intrigued, bemused or tickled by something someone else has sent you, this definitely DOES NOT qualify as appropriate material to post here.

On the other hand, if you are fairly certain that a quip, joke, riddle you have enjoyed has originated with the person who sent it to you, I would urge you to recruit this person to become an actual subscriber to PUNY themselves. This way their creativity and craftsmanship can be properly appreciated and ultimately credited to their name.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Gary (Leerless Feeder) Hallock

P.S. - For the record, this message originated on the old YahooGroups version of the PUNY list which went to seed some months ago. To ensure full coverage of this message, I have double posted to both addresses. All important and relevant PUNY messages and materials should be posted to our new address. Puny@groups.io

On May 22, 2020, at 9:29 AM, Lars Hanson parkersan2001@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

Empty text?  Nothing shared?

On May 22, 2020, at 08:29, Puns 'n Stuff punpunpun@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

to be shared!!

Posted by: Lars Hanson <parkersan2001@...>
Visit the P.U.N.Y. and O.Henry Museum websites!

.