Re: Pun Day

gary hallock

Although I been occasionally aware or reminded of it, I have mostly ignored this day as it often would fall on, or very close to the O.Henry Pun-Off. I suppose I kind of figured I was already doing more than my share. I have also been fairly oblivious to “talk like a pirate” day because I arrrr-ready did that one too. Planks for reminding us.

Gary

On May 16, 2020, at 9:00 AM, Kirk Miller <kirkmiller@...> wrote:

Yesterday, May 15, was Pun Day. I am surprised that nothing special was done on PUNY for that day.  What, if anything, has been done to commemorate Pun Day in prior years?

Kirk Miller
Don't settle for the world as it is.  Work for the world as it should be.