    The service was excellent, touching.

    Many thanks for the "heads up."

=================================

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 2:07 PM James Ertner <jde31459@...> wrote:
I attended Stan’s “virtual funeral” and was pleased to hear Richard Lederer read Gary’s limerick (below) as well as his own.

Jim

From: Gary Hallock
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎May‎ ‎12‎, ‎2020 ‎12‎:‎03‎ ‎PM
To: Limericks-n-Haiku@puny.groups.io, puny@groups.io

Several people on these lists have logged in to express their sorrow at the passing of Stan Kegel. I would like to take this a step further and remind everyone that the “virtual funeral” is already less than one hour away. Anyone planning to attend?

I have no idea how this event will go or whether or not there will be an opportunity for any of us to make statements or interact with others. Still, it might be nice if some of us were able to make a showing.

Meanwhile, I will share a little limerick verse I composed yesterday after hearing the news. Please feel free to pile on.

Stan Kegel, Good doctor, good citizen
His laughter was always good medicine
His quips we ingested
In peace, now arrested
If heaven takes punsters, he’ll let us in