Re: [Limericks-n-Haiku] Kegel Exercises

gary hallock

Knowing that Richard Lederer probably does not monitor either of these lists, I also sent him a copy of my verse. Much to my surprise, he read it aloud at the services 15 minutes later.

The ceremony is over now, but there will be a “Shiva” later this evening on Zoom. If this is the place where folks gather to cry and share, it might be worth looking into. Information on linking to that should be on the funeral home website and/or by listening to the tail end of the archived video.

Gary

On May 12, 2020, at 11:03 AM, gary hallock <gary@...> wrote:

Several people on these lists have logged in to express their sorrow at the passing of Stan Kegel. I would like to take this a step further and remind everyone that the “virtual funeral” is already less than one hour away. Anyone planning to attend?

I have no idea how this event will go or whether or not there will be an opportunity for any of us to make statements or interact with others. Still, it might be nice if some of us were able to make a showing.

Meanwhile, I will share a little limerick verse I composed yesterday after hearing the news. Please feel free to pile on.

Stan Kegel, Good doctor, good citizen
His laughter was always good medicine
His quips we ingested
In peace, now arrested
If heaven takes punsters, he’ll let us in