Re: Ow with a C. (Repaired)

gary hallock

Cows seeking to socialize seek each other out by using a phone app. “Bovine my friends.”

I recently saw a docu-brahma on TV about a trio of crime fighting female cows. They called themselves “Charolais Angels.”

Cows living in crowded college dorms generally have to put up a ruminate.

If you have more than two cows, you might be a rancher. (Perhaps you’ve herd?)

Didja hear about the failed rancher whose cows couldn’t get pregnant? He was a cattle barren.

Gary Hallock
===============

Cowabunga! That’s quite a cattle-list. But ruminate on this: To err is human; to make cattle puns, bovine.
By the way, who’s cow speaks Russian? Ma’s cow.
And what goes “Oom, oom, oom?” A cow walking backward.

Jim
=============

On Apr 23, 2020, at 8:48 AM, Lars Hanson <parkersan2001@...> wrote:

A lusty cow is greedy, emphasizing bull longings over other things.

That lusty cow found her beau fine.

What do you call yellow cattle:
COW HERDS

Norman Gilbert

Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? –- Because they lactose.

A cow that is no longer pregnant is decaffeinated.

What do you call a cow that gets everything she wants? -- spoiled milk

What’s goes “Ooooooo”? A cow with a speech impediment.

Here I am One Sagan