moderated Rogue 1012 another clue

One Sagan

Another clue: All of the real life politicians whose names are punned on are democrats. But, only some of them are running for the presidency.

Send your replies to one_sagan@...

After each riddle I have posted the letter counts of the answers. When the answer is a person's name I have indicated the sex of the person whose name is punned on and in 2 cases some other information as well. Most of these people have had their names in the national news recently; it should not be so hard to come up with decent guesses.

Also note that I am not a member of punygroups.io; I don't know if I can get replies via your hashtag method. Send your replies to one_sagan@...

1. These aspirants to public office are less than forthcoming. 3 words 3,2,10

2. What do you call a political party without refinement, delicacy, or sensitivity? 8

3. Were this person to run for president it would be very funny. 9 female

4. What do you call a politician who waits around to get elected president? 3 words 5,3,4 male

5. What do you call a politician who makes exaggerated claims about their background? 9,11 female

6. What do you call a politician whose age and medical history might cause them to die before the end of their term? 6,7 male

7. What set of ideas and plan for action was responsible for the impeachment proceedings? 5,6 female

8. This friendly person approaches people with a request for their opinions on politics. 3,6 female and not a politician

9. What do you call a politician who makes you want to throw up? 7,7 male

10. Elected to city council this individual with presidential aspirations would probably bring humor and integrity to the office, but in order to make the pun, I have to negate her candidacy. 6,4 female and a fictional character

Send your replies to one_sagan@...

Here I am One Sagan

Here I am One Sagan