Re: a STANding birthday ovation

One Sagan

Happy Birthday Stan!

Here I am One Sagan

On Saturday, January 25, 2020, 07:38:55 PM UTC, gary hallock <gary@...> wrote:

For his birthday awashed to send a clever little emoji of a five-finger greeting to Mr. Kegel. I attempted to deliver it as a text message but the alert tone failed to sound. Thus my “Stand ding wave” took him very much by surf rise. Yes, I underSTAN this is a somewater ridiculous tidal I’ve attached to this gag. Do you think it’s too tsunami to be making puns about flooding or are perhaps they already too inundated?

Gary Hallock

=============

On Jan 25, 2020, at 9:48 AM, Steve Wilson <steve@...> wrote:

"MAY YOU WANT TO AS LONG AS YOU LIVE, AND MAY YOU LIVE AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO!"

May your birthday be a happy moving experience!

I only hope I live to be as old as some of your jokes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjQFYc_vkN8

JOYOLOGY is the Humor-Laughter-Attitude lifestyle to recover from difficulties and re-awaken the joy of being alive.

Steve Wilson| Psychologist | The Joyologist | Cheerman of the Bored | President, World Laughter Tour, Inc.
http://www.worldlaughtertour.com

Director-National Humor Month http://www.humormonth.com

Principal of Laughter Arts & Sciences Foundation http://www.laughterfoundation.org

Twitter (@joyologist), Skype: s_h_wilson, Facebook, LinkedIn,