Re: A Finish Line

doug

How many countries enter those races...do they keep track?

Doug

Norway did they Finnish that fast! Denmark my word: the pot must have been Swedened.

Jim
=============
The rest of the field was Polished off but there were two notable fellows from France who brought up the rear. ~ Nice guys finish last!

Gary Hallock

Yes, but during the race they were Russian.

They may have been from different countries but it seems to me they all ended up the same nationality. ~ Finnish.

Gary Hallock

Though the Olympic runners who won the Gold, Silver and Bronze in the 100-meter dash were from different countries, they soon became fast friends!

Doug Spector

--
Doug Spector