Re: What’s cooking today?

gary hallock

(Here’s a tip) If she wants to meat more men, she should ask the restaurant to bus boys in.

Gary Hallock

Some women go into waitressing in hopes of snagging a husband from among the establishment’s patrons, but they often find these aren’t the kind of menu want to meet.

Cyn

= = = = =

As a kid, young Johnny Cash worked in a restaurant. He eventually got promoted and became the boy named sous chef.

Pan frying meat is a skillet you might want to learn, but don’t try to make a living at it. I think it’s just a flesh in the pan.

Seven of my dad’s siblings work in the food service industry. Two are uncles and the restaurants.