moderated #RogueRiddle 1006 #RogueRiddle

Cynthia MacGregor

ROGUE RIDDLE 1006

Send all guesses, curses, and whatnot to:

Cynthia@...

We have 3 players so far—looking for more—game ends tomw morning—send your submissions in TODAY

Here, now, the Riddle:

Coming to Terms

In which you are asked to take a “straight” (that is, unpunned) word and give it a new, punny definition.

Exs:

Circumvent: The slit in the front of boxer shorts worn by Jewish men

Pokemon: A Rastafarian proctologist

Coffee: The person upon whom one coughs

I will choose what I judge the best of the lot of submissions by pre-dawn Tuesday morning.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO PLAY EVEN IF YOU DECLINE TO HOST THE NEXT ROGUE, BUT IF THAT IS THE CASE, ADVISE ME WITH YOUR ANSWER THAT YOU ARE A NON-HOST FOR ROGUE #1007.

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

Freelance writer/editor

www.cynthiamacgregor.com