#ROGUERIDDLE number 1005 #RogueRiddle

gary hallock

ROGUE RIDDLE #1005 - BUNS INTENDED - (A baker’s dozen) - Launched Sunday, January 5, 2020 @ 11am central

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
If your computer has not already auto directed you to do so, please submit your guesses directly to <gary@...>

Below you will find 13 short riddles all on the theme of baked goods. Each contains at least one "BLANK" for you to fill. Where you see the word “BLANKS” it means the required answer will still be a single word but in the plural form.
Be the first to supply me with all (or most) of the required punned answers and you will claim the honor of hosting RR #1006 next weekend.

I will be AFK for much of the afternoon, so please forgive me if I am not able to respond to your guesses until early evening. I generally set no deadlines for my games, so as days go by and I sense participation has maxed out or interest has waned, I will post public clues and eventually a winning player and reveal answers. Let the games begin!

If your computer has not already auto directed you to do so, please submit your guesses directly to <gary@...>

When I saw her tossing dinner rolls into a deep narrow hole in the ground, I recognized she was probably not well BLANK.

The chronically tired fish visited the doctor and complained, “Whenever I swim a lot BLANKS will get sore.

With my left-over dough I created indirect lighting fixtures to illuminate my hallway walls. I call them “BLANKS.”

When the comedy troupe performs for corporate meetings, they always like to work up some fresh BLANKS.

The baker wrote lots of romantic letters to his sweet BLANK.

At the bottom of his romantic letters, the baker always signed off, “BLANK & BLANKS.”

Whenever he was unhappy with her cooking, my grumpy Spanish uncle usually directed his anger BLANK.

When the thief was caught stealing flatbread again, the judge threw the book at him because he was a re-BLANK-fender.

When a wealthy baker shops for a luxury car, he will generally pass up the Jags and Caddies. They much prefer to be seen in a BLANKS.

The wealthy bakers justify their purchase of luxury cars by saying, “It’s BLANK and we can spend it how we like.”

After shoveling 16 tons of fossil fuel, I ended up with some really sore muscles. I had a very bad BLANK.

Before camping at Yellowstone you will want to read the National Park Service disclaimer about getting naked in front of dangerous wild animals. Pay particular attention to the BLANKS.

Although they still sell plenty of computers, I’m afraid it’s BLANK laptops are not nearly as popular as they once were.

--
Gary (Immodest Moderator) Hallock, Leerless Feeder

Join main@puny.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.