moderated Re: What's bugging you?

Lee Jackson

On top of it all, I need to remind the group that I'm running on a different motor than normal. My usual laptop is stuck in the UPS stream en route to Gigabyte for repairs. I'm having to therefore use not only a different computer, but the webmail interface to my server instead of the usual Thunderbird interface.

If my Administrangling is a bit slow as a result, please do forgive. We are working hard to correct the problem.

Lee Jackson, PUNY group Administrangler
Visit the PUNY and O. Henry Museum Web Sites!
http://punpunpun.com | http://www.austintexas.gov/department/o-henry-museum
https://www.facebook.com/groups/punoff/ | https://www.facebook.com/PUNYPAGE/ | https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._Henry_Pun-Off