Re: What's bugging you?

gary hallock

Yeah, and beyond that, there were two typos in my brief-but-pithy quip. Allow me to amend that here...

A salt rival? Might you be referring to pepper spray? That might be useful if you frequent the batteries of the city.

Gary Hallock

================

On Dec 30, 2019, at 5:36 AM, Cynthia MacGregor <Cynthia@...> wrote:

NOTE: This email JUST NOW came in: Monday the 30th, 6:30 AM. According to my email program it was sent THURSDAY. It must have been travelling by muleback.

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

Freelance writer/editor

www.cynthiamacgregor.com

Pass a smile along

From: PUNY <main@puny.groups.io> on behalf of Gary Hallock <gary@...>
Date: Thursday, December 26, 2019 at 12:54 PM
To: PUNY <main@puny.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [puny] What's bugging you?

A salt rival? Might you be referring to pepper spray? That might be useful is your frequent the batteries of the city.

Gary Hallock

On Dec 26, 2019, at 11:07 AM, portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

I saw this as a facebook add a few days and so far have resisted; however, now I have yielded.

There is a contraption called a Bug Salt Fly Gun. It shoots salt to kill insects.

Now that is a salt rifle. Perhaps it runs on electricity and uses ????????

GR