Re: ROGUE RIDDLE 1004 #ROGUERIDDLE#

gary hallock

Well, that’s an important bit of information to know as well. Another strange thing is that I composed and sent out this alert this morning shortly past 9am. Now it’s just showing up here nearly 11 hours later. Probably not helping out much. I also just this evening received a PUNY quip that I’d posted out last Thursday. What the heck is going with the space time continuum these days? Seems we can’t really count on anything anymore! I’m moving back to snail mail!

Gary H.
=========

On Dec 29, 2019, at 7:27 PM, Lars Hanson <parkersan2001@...> wrote:

Gary,

    Good warning, but not quite correct.

    The subject line must end with the following, exacly:

        #RogueRiddle

    No spaces.  No second hashtag (#).  Otherwise the hashtag ending will be ignored.

On Dec 29, 2019, at 19:42, gary hallock <gary@...> wrote:

HASHTAG Alert!!!!!

In her enthusiasm for posting a “new-style” riddle, Cyn inadvertently used her hashtags parenthetically. Apparently this does not work, as clicking “reply” will send your contributions back to the list, and not directly to her, as is the requested form for submission.

Please be cautious about public reveals, as we are still in our “break-in” period on this shake down cruise.

Gary H.

On Dec 29, 2019, at 1:55 AM, Cynthia MacGregor <Cynthia@...> wrote:

RR 1004

I really like the new-style riddles, so that’s what we’re going to play this week.

Mirror, mirror on the wall,

Which is the punniest color of all?

The wind blue

Lohen green

Mouse turd yellow.

Your turn. Submit as many punny colors as you like by Tuesday at 5 AM Eastern. I’ll judge the one I find funniest and declare whoever submitted it the winner.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO PLAY EVEN IF YOU DECLINE TO HOST THE NEXT ROGUE, BUT IF THAT IS THE CASE, ADVISE ME WITH YOUR ANSWER THAT YOU ARE A NON-HOST FOR ROGUE #1005.

Remember to send all entries to:

Cynthia@...

Now go ahead and color my world!

Make it a splendiferous day!