Re: Pre-Dawn (Was RR1000 warning)

Cynthia MacGregor

“Toney Orlando” is the neighborhood where the posh folks reside in that town just northeast of Tampa.

Tampa is what you might lose when someone raises your hackles.

Hackles is what the audience gives a poor performance on a stage.

“Honest age” is something you’re unlikely to get out of a person of vain demeanor.

Demeanor you treat someone, the more likely they are to unfollow you on Facebook.

Facebook is the most logical reading position.

Position is usually just a misdemeanor.

Mist demeanor is the attitude Jack Frost might normally display.

Display on words could easily go on all weekend.

Weekend work on this thread together, if you get my drift.

Gary

Drift is the space between the politically differing cousins.

Cussins is what isn’t allowed in school

Ins cool is the overly air-conditioned small hotel

“Ho, tell me if the cops are tough around here”

A round deer is one who eats a lot

Salad is very leafy

Leave fees out of the discussion

Dis cussin’ is what I already told you isn’t allowed

A loud noise can be very scary

Cyn – who’s next?