Re: Pre-Dawn (Was RR1000 warning)

doug

Drifters was a famous 60's band with their big hit "Under the Boardwalk"
Bored Walk is what happens when you get tired on the treadmill

Doug
=============
“Toney Orlando” is the neighborhood where the posh folks reside in that town just northeast of Tampa.
Tampa is what you might lose when someone raises your hackles.
Hackles is what the audience gives a poor performance on a stage.
“Honest age” is something you’re unlikely to get out of a person of vain demeanor.
Demeanor you treat someone, the more likely they are to unfollow you on Facebook.
Facebook is the most logical reading position.
Position is usually just a misdemeanor.
Mist demeanor is the attitude Jack Frost might normally display.
Display on words could easily go on all weekend.
Weekend work on this thread together, if you get my drift.

Who is next?

Gary Hallock

Isn't "pre-Dawn" Tony Orlando?

Doug S.

ROGUE RIDDLE 1000 has been locked and loaded since last Sunday, when Gary told me I was the winner. It will be unleashed in the pre-dawn hours of tomorrow.

(clipped text)

Doug Spector