Re: PunPunPun Website Maintainer Question

gary hallock

Correction. Norm Gilbert has pretty much nothing to do with the website these days. He still pays for and registers the PUNPUNPUN domain itself, but he long ago turned it all over to me. Not being technologically blessed, I enlisted the aid of Clay Leben, long-time Pun-Off cohort and board member of the Brush Square Museums Foundation. Although I theoretically have some control and access to it, I try to keep my fumbling fingers off the control panel. I have copied clay on this message, as he I believe he may not be a registered member of PUNY. <Cleben@...>

FYI - I pay annually for both punoff.com and pun-off.com. Each of these merely redirects to punpunpun.com

Gary Hallock

===========

On Nov 28, 2019, at 2:25 PM, Lee Jackson <LeeJackson@...> wrote:

Thank you!

On 11/28/2019 2:02 PM, Cynthia MacGregor wrote:

That would be Norm Gilbert, Lee.

Cyn

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

From: <main@puny.groups.io> on behalf of Lee Jackson <leejackson@...>
Date: Thursday, November 28, 2019 at 2:45 PM
To: <main@puny.groups.io>
Subject: [puny] PunPunPun Website Maintainer Question

Would someone please refresh my memory? Who is it that maintains the http://www.punpunpun.com/ website? I would like to discuss the possibility of promoting the newly refreshed PUNY group somewhere within the website. Please advise, and thank you in advance!

--
Lee Jackson, PUNY group Administrangler
Visit the PUNY and O. Henry Museum Web Sites!