Re: Symbolic Pun

joseph h

:-)  That i get.  But I don't know when you will get this as we have a slight internet problem....

Joseph

On 21/11/2019 3:24 am, James Ertner wrote:

Q: Am I going to propel the rowboat or are you?
A: €

Jim

On November 20, 2019, at 7:11 PM, "One Sagan via Groups.Io" <one_sagan@...> wrote:

What material, found on most beaches, is an excellent conductor of electrical current?
&

Define "in danger of being sodomized".
*

Here I am One Sagan

On Thursday, November 21, 2019, 02:44:05 AM UTC, Marilyn Van Driesen via Groups.Io <merkv814=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I must be dense.  I was trying to figure that out, too.

Merk

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 07:24:42 PM CST, joseph h via Groups.Io <joe9438=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I'm missing something here. Can you translate? [Poundand -- poundsand...20 shillings and...pencesand...]

Puzzled over the pond

????& would be better as a hybrid using a letter too. ??????????s&

G Reeves