Symbolic Pun

James Ertner

Gilbert and Sullivan wrote the π r8s of pens&s.

Jim

On November 20, 2019, at 9:22 PM, gary hallock <gary@...> wrote:

The winning boxer was rushed to the hospital but before leaving he asked to have the cash % to his wife.

Gary Hallock

WOW!  I  thought I was being clever whenI found out how to make a pound sign ( British Pound ) and combined it with the and sign. So Pound  s and in symbols.  I'll try again.

       £s&

Gary, and others must have seen it that way too, but  now it is coming out as ??? &.

Lee this one takes a translation from someone used to talking to computers.

Gary R