Re: Symbolic Pun

One Sagan

What material, found on most beaches, is an excellent conductor of electrical current?
&

Define "in danger of being sodomized".
*

Here I am One Sagan

On Thursday, November 21, 2019, 02:44:05 AM UTC, Marilyn Van Driesen via Groups.Io <merkv814@...> wrote:

I must be dense.  I was trying to figure that out, too.

Merk

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 07:24:42 PM CST, joseph h via Groups.Io <joe9438@...> wrote:

I'm missing something here. Can you translate? [Poundand -- poundsand...20 shillings and...pencesand...]

Puzzled over the pond

????& would be better as a hybrid using a letter too. ??????????s&

G Reeves