Re: Sub Tropical typical topic

joseph h

On 18/11/2019 3:40 am, portagecreek wrote:
There is a anti- typical sub tropical storm off the Outer Banks. Since RR 998 is about cattle I was considering changing my "other Gary" PUNY handle to "udder Gary, but now perhaps the "Otter Gary". Think I aught to ??? You can bank on it.

the Otter Gary

Yes, I do think you may do?? aught in aught way you like; though any choice may come to ought, which is about equivalent to nought. On the other hand, it is not fraught with difficulty. So you should do it, indeed you ought to do it. I'm glad you brought it up, and that i caught it before I go to bed.

On the other hand, are you just pulling the otter one?