moderated Re: Quick Update Re: Topic Lines #administrivia

doug

All this chatter of tic tac toe
Reminds me of an old game show
It used to be called Hollywood Squares
In case any of you youngsters cares

The stage was a huge shaped tic tc toe
Inside each square sat a star we'd know
The host was a man, Peter Marshall
Who'd ask the stars questions impartial

The two contestants were then free
To answer "Agree" or "Disagree"
Depending if right or wrong, they got
Determined if "X" or "O" got the spot.

Then the player who made tic tac toe
Was the one who would collect  the dough
But the main key of earning the win
Was that middle square who sat Paul Lynde

Doug Spector