Re: Quick Update Re: Topic Lines #administrivia

joseph h

'Tis all for naught, as Old Bill might say
And marks I'll offer nought.
And tic tac toe, as you were taught,
I'll noughts and crosses play.

With zero and X I'll fill a line,
Feel taut as play progresses.
A win you see is far from mine
A thing I oft confesses.

Such skill as mine is rarely sought
For pencil and paper I use.
And these old things, they may confuse.
For "nothing" I will use naught.

And now you make a polite cough
As you weary of my rhyme.
And here I'll save a little time -
With rough use of enough...

Joseph [:-) Note: cough (coff) does not rhyme with enough (enuff), though rough (ruff) does. -ah! those old -ough- -augh- words.]

I've naught used the hashtag ??since I quit playing tic tac toe and using them tends to make me cross. ( Joseph, how did I do?)

GR