========
Here's haiku and limericks, I know
In December the host has to go.
So Yahoo! we're leaving
But don't you be grieving --
We're moving to groups.io.

>All,
>
>    It appears Yahoo!Groups will collapse imminently.  Because of this, the Limericks 'n' Haiku (L & H) list is moving to a new host -- groups.io.  L & H will now be hosted as a sub-group under the PUNY group at that host.  This is appropriate as the L & H group originally was created as an offshoot of Punsters United Nearly Yearly (PUNY) back in April of 1999.
>
>    The new group address is:  Limericks-n-Haiku@puny.groups.io
>
>    Everyone currently subscribed to this e-mail group should have received an invitation from groups.io to join, and many have accepted their invitations.  For those of you who have not yet joined, I encourage you to locate that invitation and accept it if you wish to continue with the L & H group.  If you can't find the invitation (it might be in your Spam or Junk folder), you can join directly by sending a blank e-mail to:
>
>Limericks-n-Haiku+subscribe@puny.groups.io
>
>    Aloha,
>
>        Lars
>
>=================================
>
>__._,_.___
>
>Posted by: Lars Hanson <parkersan2001@...>
>
>Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (1)
>
>To send me a message: <mailto://limericks_n_haiku-owner@...>
>To subscribe send a blank e-mail to: <mailto://limericks_n_haiku-subscribe@...>
>To unsubscribe send a blank e-mail to: <mailto://limericks_n_haiku-unsubscribe@...
>Let's grow the group!  Tell some friends about it!
>
>Visit Your Group
>
>• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use
>
>.
>
>__,_._,___
>

Join main@puny.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.