What is it? I’ll gladly e# pound

Gary Hallock (Gary Number1)
=====================

On Nov 15, 2019, at 8:42 AM, portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

I've naught used the hashtag  since I quit playing tic tac toe and using them tends to make me cross. ( Joseph, how did I do?)

GR
-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Jackson
Sent: Nov 15, 2019 9:15 AM
To: main@puny.groups.io
Subject: [puny] Quick Update Re: Topic Lines #administrivia

I've made a tiny change to the system to prevent possible confusion when it comes to hashtags (I know, I know, enough with the hashtags already - you're right, I'm almost done). I've flipped the switch that will keep you from accidentally using anything but a pre-defined hashtag in your message topic line. In other words, you can't accidentally post the following:

Rogue Riddle #998 #RogueRiddle

What will happen is that the message will get bounced back to you. If that happens, remove the erroneous # sign from in front of the 998 and resend your message.

Thanks for putting up with all of this. I promise it will all be easier as time goes by. Here's looking at you, kid!

--
Lee Jackson, PUNY group Administrangler
Visit the PUNY and O. Henry Museum Web Sites!