Re: Welcome Your New PUNY Group Co-Owner, Nathan Jackson #administrivia

Lars Hanson

Joseph,

    What a list of personalities — Bo, Jo, and Co!

    BoJoCo?  Bo Joke-o?

    Bo joke? Oh!

    But I hardly wish to be-Labour the point here.  Perhaps a more conservative viewpoint would be more appropriate for our age.  And the Brexiteers are out Farage-ing for votes, perhaps?

On Nov 12, 2019, at 21:07, joseph h via Groups.Io <joe9438@...> wrote:

Indeed welcome... there is a pun here, but I refrain... Brits may be peaceful and polite, but they do have a tendency to descend to the original Anglo-Saxon - though I hear the latest curse is "May Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn both knock on your door and explain their policies - in full." The full curse adds "With Jo Swinson behind them demanding a fair hearing for the woman Party Leader."

Yes, this is our third general election in four years, (and we have had a referendum, local elections and a European Parliament vote).  And still no one knows what to do; we too definitely need an administrangler and a debugger....

Joseph

On 12/11/2019 7:23 pm, portagecreek wrote:
Lee, is this a form of PUNishment to your son? Thanks for having our back, Nathan!

So now we finally have a PUNY Nation - er Nathan !

the other Gary