moderated Re: Say Hello to Your New Moderator, Gary Hallock! #administrivia

bill crider

Finally, Gary is moderator instead of radicaller.
billcrider

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 9:41 AM Lee Jackson <leejackson@...> wrote:
By popular demand, your Leerless Feeder, Gary Hallock, has been promoted to the status of Moderator of this group! He'll be able to do things like approve pending messages and pending members, invite new members, and create new hashtags. In reality, his gig will be the same gig that he and I had set up back on Yahoo groups. He'll simply be able to do a few more things, should I land in the hospital for an extended stay like I did about a month shy of ten years ago now.

If anyone is worried on that last count, I'm working on a backup plan for someone to have a duplicate copy of the keys to the citadel. I'll report on that as soon as something happens.

For now, though, let's celebrate Gary's promotion! Congratulations, Gary!

--
Lee Jackson, PUNY group Administrangler
Visit the PUNY and O. Henry Museum Web Sites!