Welcome Your New PUNY Group Co-Owner, Nathan Jackson #administrivia

Lee Jackson

Approximately a year + a month ago, I nearly bled to death internally in a hospital emergency room after an operation went horribly wrong. The Yahoo group almost lost its Administrangler then, and with him all of the keys to the citadel. This time around, I've planned for this eventuality. Since Groups.io allows for multiple owners of main groups, I've set up someone I trust as a debugger and who would have rapid access to my main computer in the event of my absence to be the co-owner of the PUNY group - my son, Nathan Jackson.

Nathan was just a 4-year-old when I won my first O. Henry Pun-Off World Championship back in 1991. He was finally old enough to tag along to see me win my third in 1995. He knows his way around configuring a computer as well as I do, and I trust him to figure out the ins and outs of Groups.io without issues. He will not be handling any day-to-day business: that will be reserved for Gary and myself. He is strictly in place in case of dire emergencies.

If anyone has any serious objection to this, please let me know. If not, then please extend a warm welcome to your new emergency air bag group Co-Owner!

--
Lee Jackson, PUNY group Administrangler
Visit the PUNY and O. Henry Museum Web Sites!