toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Well, at least the ghost follows the
real appearance. This ghost is therefore just an echo, and if you
reply via Gary, then echo answers.
On 09/11/2019 10:53 pm, gary hallock
Apparently Aaron is still on PUNY probation so I???m ghost-posting
this for him. Please remember to respond directly to him and not
to me or to PUNY. Presumably he will??
Begin forwarded message:
??Aaron Fasel <aaronpf@...
??November 9, 2019 at 3:00:14 PM CST
??[puny] Rogue Riddle 997 - Moving Plotz
???The usual disclaimer: Don???t forget to send
your responses to me only, not to the group. My email
. Don???t change
the subject line or it is likely I will miss it.
Although I???m new to this list, I???d wager this
is a common puzzle format with this group. Below I have
described the basic plot of a dozen famous movies and all
you need to do is provide the name. In each case I PROMISE
that you have either seen it or at least heard of it. It
is unlikely that you will need to research the clues.
Scoring is simple: One point for each answer
that matches mine, and two points for answers that are not
the same, but make me laugh or are objectively better.
Actually, you have NEVER seen these movies,
because the titles have been changed in a pun-tactic
manner. For example:
- In this film, Clarice Starling insists that
the egomaniacal pigs get off the stage and shut up
Easy enough? Let???s begin. (We???ll start off
with an easy one.)
- Scout proceeds to get the flock tipsy
- Having broken the window glass, Orson
Welles perches in the frame to look over his empire
- An artist creates a depiction of Scarlett,
sitting next to a contraption made by Eli Whitney
- One of the most famous puppeteers in modern
history gets stuck in a snowstorm
- After running across the country, the main
character finds himself butt-naked in the woods
- In an effort to get a dozen eggs in one
day, the farmer proceeds to piss off his chickens
- In this moving biography, this movie
depicts the journey of the famous Mr. Franklin as he
realizes that he is transgendered.
- James Dean is in the middle of making a
movie, and finds out that his pregnant wife is in
labor and already at the hospital. He RACES in his
little sports car to see her.
- In this cult classic, Parisians are
depicted rubbing their orange juice together to make
- James Dean (again!) stars as a civil war
soldier who discovers Santa isn???t real
- Humphrey Bogart stars as a geological
surveyor, assessing the length of a Mexican Mountain
- A classic adventure featuring teachers
evaluating a dog with laryngitis