moderated Re: ADMINISTRIVIA - Groups.io Details

joseph h

My thanks to all of you. I am waiting for a cheque to clear, or would have managed something. If there are further costs, let us know.
Is Limericks and Haiku included here, or is that quite separate?

Joseph

On 19/10/2019 12:27 am, Lee Jackson leejackson@... [puny] wrote:
??

Our anonymous donor has come through again, this time with the remaining
outstanding amount. Please join me in thanking them!

I will set to work soon on getting the transfer approved, and I will
keep everyone apprised of the status of things.

- Lee Jackson, PUNY groups Administrangler