moderated ROGUE RIDDLE # 986: hobo president

James Ertner

I like my answer better: Barack O-bum-a!

Jim

On August 27, 2019, at 2:25 AM, "Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny]" <puny@...> wrote:

I am awaiting word from this week’s winner as to whether he will host next weekend. If not, the second-place player stands ready to post this coming weekend’s Rogue.

The winner is Kirk, with three bingos. Runner-up is Lars, also with three bingos but achieved after Kirk’s three. In third place is Jim E. with two. Missing is everyone else.

ROGUE RIDDLE # 986

FAMOUS NAMES – There is no special category that the names all fit into. They just should all be recognizable.

1 – The first Jewish president

Abraham Lincohen

2 – Actor famous for controlling his horse

Burt Reinolds

3 – Hobo president

Donald Tramp

4 – Part-time actress and part-time automobile

Deborah Car

5 – Writer who brought food to female relatives

Miguel  Serve Aunties

6 – Weaponized president

Ronald Ray Gun

7 -  Songwriter who shivered incessantly

Cold Porter

8 – Very usual singer noted for her headwear

Common Miranda

9 – Writer into unusual sex acts

Stephen Kink

10 – Singer and sideshow barker

Carny Francis

11 – Writer who created ditches in his spare time

Charles Diggin’s

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor