moderated Random Thursday Quips

gary hallock

Even if you’re not afraid of bugs, arachnid’s possible you could still be creeped out by some in spider yourself.

Did you hear about the gal who got a bad dye job on her hair and couldn’t sleep at night? Her bangs were just too loud.

If you want to avoid getting scurvy, eat more citrus! Well duh! Hey, it’s not rickets science.

Driving through west Texas this past week, I passed Sweetwater. Must have been all that iced tea I’d been drinking!

Advertising slogan for a butcher shop: “We can meat all your needs and handle liver too.”