moderated Re: Rogue Riddle #974 ... Drum Roll, please ... UPDATE 3 ...

Chris Gross <ca_12_dozen@...>

We have a few active players; one of whom is very close to solving.  It's not too late to play ...

The next key "clue" is the second haiku.  What would a young woman read to learn about fashion?

And the second acrostic limerick - WEIRD - is a crucial clue ...

And since I am in the "giving" mood, the five syllable BLANK has the following letter count:

3/6'1/7

Chris

On Sunday, June 2, 2019, 4:18:51 PM EDT, Chris Gross ca_12_dozen@... [puny] wrote:

Second clue:

Church charity (event) is the key clue in the first haiku ...