moderated ROGUE RIDDLE 971

Cynthia MacGregor

Only two players—Chris Gross has joined Leerless Feeder—each has 2 bingos.

The game ends tomorrow when I get up (early!). The Pun-Off is over, Mother's Day is over—jump in!

ROGUE RIDDLE 971

Mish-mash: Unthemed, but you need both the target and the pun to score a complete point.

1 – Jews eat their safeguards

3/5

2 – Latin, meaning if you get angry you’ll tell an untruth

6 5/7 5 2

3 – Former VP sick all the time, reported in newspaper

9/7 2

4 – Means of communicating musically from the grain storage facility

9/4 5

5 – That clothing is so old it needs to be disposed of

7/4 3

6 – The water-borne craft all had alphabetic designations. This one had an animal for its mast

7/1-4

7 – This name is very often given to Latino babies

6/6

8 – This Italian meat—or is it a veggie?—is raring to go!

7/4 5

9 – I have only greenbacks, no credit cards, to buy this expensive wool sweater

4 4/8

10 – The Romans drove this horse-powered boat for the first time

7/6 5

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

Freelance writer/editor