moderated Cynthia's podcast drops today!

gary hallock

Likely there are still a few of you who are unaware that I’m now co-hosting a weakly podcast called “Pun Intensive.” It’s still in somewhat of an experimental stage, but we currently have an archive of about 15 shows. New ones drop each Monday.

Our special guest interview this week with be Cynthia MacGregor, who was recently kind enough to allow me to burrow into her fertile brain for the better part of an hour in search of the better part of her brain. I am still not quite sure what it is I found in there, but it was a deliciously delirious experience, and I’m sure you will want to check it out.

For the uninitiated, I should probably mention that podcasts are not limited to iPods or iPhones but are available to pretty much anyone with an internet connection. Visit our website at this address and hear this and many other compelling episode.

<www.PunIntensive.com>

Gary Hallock
gary@...