moderated Horsing Around

Kirk Miller

In the UK, some supermarkets have admitted that there is horse meat in
their home cooked burgers. Even places like Burger King have had to admit
that there are "small amounts" of horse meat in their burgers. Tesco is a
big supermarket chain in the UK. Within hours of the news that Tesco's
'all beef hamburgers' contained 30% horse meat, these quips hit the
Internet.

"I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse..... I guess Tesco just listened!

Anyone want a burger from Tesco? Yay or neigh?

Not entirely sure how Tesco are going to get over this hurdle.

Had some burgers from Tesco for supper last night ...I still have a bit
between my teeth.

A woman has been taken into hospital after eating horse meat burgers from
Tesco. Her condition is listed as stable.

Tesco are now testing all their vegetarian burgers for traces of unicorn.

"I've just checked the Tesco burgers in my freezer ... "AND THEY'RE OFF!"

Tesco is now forced to deny the presence of zebra in burgers, as shoppers
confuse barcodes for serving suggestions.

I said to the missus, "These Tesco burgers give me the trots...

"To beef or not to beef, that is equestrian".....

A cow walks into a bar. Barman says, "Why the long face? Cow says
"Illegal ingredients coming over here stealing our jobs!"

I hear the smaller version of those Tesco burgers make great horse
d'oeuvres.

These Tesco burger jokes are going on a bit...Talk about flogging a dead
horse.

Last night the wife made meatloaf, so I had dinner with two nags.

Since they're selling the meat wrapped in plastic, is that technically a
"Trojan Horse?"

Instead of choosing "rare, medium or well done, it's now Win, Place or
Show"

At first, I thought, "Oh great, I've been saddled with another email to
forward, but something spurred me on."

Regards
David Lynn

--