moderated Re: HB to ewe

gary hallock

I have sent money to the Vatican in hopes of achieving a PayPal indulgence.
Figured they might fall for the ruse if I suggested it was to honor our “Pun-Tiff.”

Gary Hallock
========

On Feb 8, 2019, at 7:54 AM, James Ertner jde31459@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

I don't want to pun-Tiff-icate, so I'll simply say my usual, "Hippo birdie to ewe, deer Tiff."
Jim

Happy birthday, Tiff!

    All the best wishes as the Wimberly limberly waltzes through the years.

It has been scienTIFFically proven that birthdays come only once a year. Therefore we should not stoop to ponTIFFicate but should hand the birthday honoree a sTIFF drink and wish her a wonderful day

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor