moderated Re: RR #954 (Grant)

gary hallock

As you’re both obviously very short of time, perhaps you should look into get a "second mate” - A matching Grant.

Gary

=========

On Jan 12, 2019, at 9:51 AM, James Ertner jde31459@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

Cyn,
You should teach Grant how to cook! (Maybe he will "grant" you that one request.)
Jim
====================
On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 10:35 AM Cynthia MacGregor cynthia@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

Don't count on too much participation from me this week. I'll try, but in the first place I had a little surgery this week—and another unrelated procedure earlier in the week—and I'm still recuperative. In the second place I have a client who comes over every Saturday morning for a work session. He's running late but should be here any minute. When he leaves I'll surely need a nap. And then I have a hairdresser appointment. I'm not yet privileged to drive post-op, but Grant will drive me. We have to do two errands after that, and when we get home I'll surely collapse. When I get up, I'll have to make dinner. Last night we called for pizza bcs I wasn't up to cooking, but we can't afford to do that again. And Grant can't cook. So I HAVE to make dinner.  But I'll likely be ready for bed after dinner. So when do I work on the riddle???

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

From: PUNY <puny@...> on behalf of PUNY <puny@...>
Date: Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 10:15 AM
To: PUNY <puny@...>
Subject: [puny] RR #954 (Giving notice)

For reasons even I can’t fully understand, I’ve actually prepared and will present my Rogue on Saturday this weekend. In fact, this is your 45minute warning. You may expect to see RR #954 “GIVEN NOTICE” in your mailboxes at 10am central. This will be a fairly standard set of 12 simple fill-in-the-blank riddles designed specifically to appeal to those who merely shrug when they see limericks or other obtusely convoluted games.

Even if you have no intention of claiming, I do hope you’ll be willing to offer some response to this creative output. We all thrive on feedback.

Gary Hallock

--

Visit the P.U.N.Y. and O.Henry Museum websites!

Also visit http://punpunpun.com for other punnish-ment!

<*> Your email settings:

    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: