moderated RR #954 (Giving notice)

gary hallock

For reasons even I can’t fully understand, I’ve actually prepared and will present my Rogue on Saturday this weekend. In fact, this is your 45minute warning. You may expect to see RR #954 “GIVEN NOTICE” in your mailboxes at 10am central. This will be a fairly standard set of 12 simple fill-in-the-blank riddles designed specifically to appeal to those who merely shrug when they see limericks or other obtusely convoluted games.

Even if you have no intention of claiming, I do hope you’ll be willing to offer some response to this creative output. We all thrive on feedback.

Gary Hallock
gary@...