moderated ROGUE RIDDLE #952

gary hallock

ROGUE RIDDLE #952 - Launched December 30, 2018 @ noon central

#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#
Submit all guesses, grasps, groins and grins directly to <gary@...>

Short and simple are my watch-word for this week, as I am quick to assume that many of our regular players may still be in the midst of holiday distractions, doldrums or hangovers.

Below you will find a short paragraph containing 10 numbered blanks. Each can be filled with a single word. All these words will be related to a single theme. Discover the theme and you should easily be able to divine the correct answer to most, if not all.

Naturally, once you’ve done this, all that’s laughed is to submit your worksheet directly to me and claim your prize, the dubious honor/responsibility of hosting the first Rogue Riddle of 2019 next weekend.

In (1.)erica we generally don't make a (3.) deal about it but the Chinese will be celebrating the new year [two(1.)and nineteen] in the same (2.) le they usually do, by connecting it to an animal. Never one to leave a (5.) untended, I thought I would avoid (6.)ing you with more lame limericks as is my (7.) strategy. This week I have (8.) all of my riddles into just a few sentences. Some, I’m sure you will find are of (9.)quality, and for this I am (10.) your pardon.

Join main@puny.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.