moderated Re: randumb pun

gary hallock

I have a friend who is a member of the Flat Earth Society. He insists that no matter which way you travel, you’re eventually going to fall off the planet. Of course this isn’t true. It is only something he all edges.

Personally, I’m a bit of a loaner. I always take the road less travelled. That way I’m less likely to fall into a category.

Gary Hallock

=========
Actually, the Grand Canyon is a large howitzer.

Here I am One Sagan

Reverse are bodies of flowing water that run backward
Cyn

 = = = =
The Grand Canyon isn’t merely beautiful.. It’s just gorges!

Gary Hallock

Mountains aren't just funny, they are hill areas.

billcrider