moderated Re: Rogue Riddle #945 — Status #1

gary hallock

I am out of town and unlikely to be a player this week but am compelled to note that I do not seem to have  received a copy of this riddle. This could easily be an iPad related problem, as it tends to hide some threaded messages. Still, considering all the speculation and experimentation we recently endured, I thought it best to alert you all that I have not yet seen this riddle.

Gary

On Nov 13, 2018, at 7:00 AM, Lars Hanson parkersan2001@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

All,

So far only two players — Chris and Stan — have entered the fray on Rogue Riddle #945. Both have made very strong starts, each felling over half the riddles.

This week’s Rogue Riddle is an easy one, a good way for beginners to get a start. Any more players out there?