Re: Random wise cracks (RECORRECTED)

Stan Kegel

Local news channels in Texas are reporting on the ise of small animals to detect leaks. They are calling them 'Hampsterdams'.
Stan
= = = = = = = = = = =
I understand that locks are reaily available if needed,  I had some locks for breakfast this morning without any problems.

Stan

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

If those rivers dry up, then we’ll be going from one ex-stream to another.

Jim
===============

I attempted once to restore order to this thread, but it was taken to ex-streams. Please remember that we are now supposed to be posting our puns in rivers order. Yes, that is correct a reverse puns through wit.
Gary Hallock
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
So far, this thread is flowing well.  I just hope it doesn't rise to the level of cheap puns!

Doug S.

==========
I understand that levees wear very popular in Gary's Texas.

Stan

==========

Q: What’s the difference between a hurricane and Congress?

A: One taxes levees and the other levies taxes.

=====================

I reservoir my thoughts about the wis-dam of building levees.

Bert

If the U.S.. were to build those levee systems forever, then it would be an eternal dam nation.

Jim

The Israeli government named Reb Jacob to be Minister of Finance, but how can a rabbi be a minister?

Cyn

I suspect the Army Corps of Engineers is going to propose a new levee system to protect Houston from hurricanes. If I weren’t so sick of flooding, I be willing to wager money on it. I’ll get back with you when I’m a dam site better.