Re: Random wise cracks

Stan Kegel

  I suspect the Army Corps of Engineers is going to propose a new levee system to protect Houston from hurricanes. If I weren’t so sick of flooding, I be willing to wager money on it. I’ll get back with you when I’m a dam site better.

Gary Hallock
==================

==================__._,_.__

The Israeli government named Reb Jacob to be Minister of Finance, but how can a rabbi be a minister?

Cyn

=================

If the U.S. were to build those levee systems forever, then it would be an eternal dam nation.

Jim

I reservoir my thoughts about the wis-dam of building levees.

Bert

I understand that levees wear very popular in Gary's Texas.

Stan

.