==============================
From: Jim Ertner
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎May‎ ‎31‎, ‎2016 ‎4‎:‎50‎ ‎PM
To: ca_12_dozen@... [puny]

Stan has now also correctly answered #7, giving him a total of three (or 43% as Lars would report).

Clue #1: If you’re having trouble with these, let me give you the answer to #4 as an example: One is pouring with rain, and the other is roaring with pain.

Send your answers to jde31459@... … do NOT hit REPLY!

Jim