Re: FATS RIDDLE #19

Stan Kegel

I sent this out at 5:05 AM PDT and received a Bcc. copy at 5:06. I then went back to bed and woke up a few minutes ago receiving messages that no one had received it yet, Went to the website and saw it was posted the site "about 15 minutes ago" I have just received my copy from PUNY and hope you did too. If not, here it is again.
,
The problem is from PUNY server, not from me

Stan

On May 11, 2016, at 5:06 AM, Stanley Kegel stankegel@... [puny] <puny@...> wrote:

FATS Riddle #19 on subject

When the 'A' bull was unhappy about the treatment of the cows at the dairy, he was able to get out of his enclosure one day, and trudge to the city to contact a local attorney. What did he ask the lawyer to do about the dairy?

To reply send your answers to stankegel@...

Do NOT hit the reply button!