From: Lars Hanson parkersan2001@... [puny] To: puny@... ;
Subject: Re: [puny] Rogue Riddle #814 - Warning
Sent: Sun, May 1, 2016 10:24:24 PM

    Ho's to say Ho's Ho these days?

​    And is that so bad?  Seems to me even Santa Claus hung out with a bunch of ho's!​

    Obviously, when it comes to typing ion an iPhone, I'm all thumbs!

        Lars

​=================================

Ho’s can call themselves “models” if they want, but everyone knows a zebra can’t change its spots.

Gary Hallock

=========

Hose remodeling? Turning socks into stockings? Or maybe you're putting rattles onto a garden-waterer to make it appear snakey?

Cyn

= = = = =

All,

Hose remodeling has delayed my usual Saturday Rogue R iddle launch until today.

Rogue Riddle #814 will be launched in a few hours.

._,___