Re: ROGUE RIDDLE #806 - an oleo (pun intended) of sorts

Chris Gross <ca_12_dozen@...>

Since I said I would be lenient, I am accepting Satyrday! Sinday/Sunday was my first thought but yours makes sense

CG

On Mar 6, 2016, at 4:12 PM, "jde31459@... [puny]" <puny@...> wrote:

Chris: How about Satyrday for No. 1? Jim
============================
From: ca_12_dozen@... [puny]
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎March‎ ‎5‎, ‎2016 ‎1‎:‎20‎ ‎PM
To: ca_12_dozen@... [puny]

Well, here it is . . . the one our Learless Feeder said, "I can't wait to see what he (Chris) comes up with!"  Which, Gary, I took as a huge complement! (pun intended)

So, without additional fanfare, squiggly lines, avatars, emojis or any other computer characters, I present to you 10 questions.  Each has one correct answer to the question, posed in the form of a pun.  Most are based around homonyms, with the exception of #3.  For example, I might ask:  "What would you say to the apprentice baker when he asked his boss about a certain recipe?  Answer:  He's on a "knead to know" basis.  As you slog threw, and put you're brain to ewes, yule cum up with the write answer!

Please proffer any guesses to me at:  ca_12_dozen@... . . . DO NOT HIT REPLY OR YOU WILL BE BANISHED TO GITMO!!

I will be pretty lenient, and will offer clues as necessary.  Since we are launching today, my hope is that this fiasco will be all over by midnight, Monday, GMT -5, or sooner, if a BINGO is scored.  I have my mom visiting, so I will be AFC from time to time, but I will have the iPhone with me so I should be able to respond quickly.  Clues will appear Sunday and Monday, if necessary.  Enjoy!

1.       What is the most holy day of the week on Satan’s calendar? BLANK (looking for a one word answer)
2.       What you still do – as a wife – after your hubby’s had a vasectomy? (looking for a 4 word phrase, punned word is the third one)
3.       What you call the place where sea horses attend a school of higher learning? BLANK BLANK (this is NOT a homonym, per se)
4.       What you call an illegal person employed to do all kinds of work around the tepee? BLANK BLANK (this IS a punned homonym)
5.       What you call a full rounded arachnid after it’s had a bite? BLANK BLANK (this IS a punned homonym)
6.       What does a person who hates eating at a Jewish Deli and a Rastafarian have in common? BLANK BLANK/BLANK (looking for both the punned and un-punned answer)
7.       What were the gardeners doing after the Christ child was born? (looking for a 9 word phrase, punned word is the 7th word)
8.       What might Major Anthony Nelson order if he’s buying Jeannie a drink? (looking for a 3 word answer, with the 1st word being the pun)
9.       What do you call the condition that a US GI has when faced with doing another 8-legged tour in the Mideast? BLANK
10.   What do you call a long-winded poem about an electric appliance which is used to add flavor to meat? (looking for a 5 word answer with multiple punned words)